Monday, February 21, 2011

My Monday

I woke up at 10 am, got dressed and quickly headed over to the yoga studio for a little Asthanga time. Two hours later I was at the Home Depot on 23rd Street replacing the three plants that died while I was on my month(ish)-long trip to London and Florida. Then I did a disgustingly large load of laundry and vacuumed my floors to prepare for my two friends coming to visit: Kiley and HIlary. My awesome pal Kiley came over for about an hour to shoot the poop and then my other fabulous friend Hilary came over and we ordered Indian food from a great vegetarian Indian place near me called Bhojan. (They have a lot of yummy vegan options.) She ordered the Vegetable Biryani (veggies, basmati rice and spices) and I ordered Kala Chana (spicy black chickpeas) and brown rice and we sat on the floor in front of the TV and masticated. (Well, obviously we weren't gonna eat curry on my white couch. I mean, hello.) We were planning on picking a new flick from Movies On Demand, but for some strange reason that function wasn't working on my television, so (plan B)we chose a movie from my extensive (not really) DVD collection: Edward Scissorhands. She hadn't seen it before and since the very sexy Johnny Depp is in it,  it seemed like the best possible choice.

Here's Hilary enjoying Johnny now:


And here's Johnny:


I feel like such a friend hoe. I'm hanging out with a different girlfriend every evening this week! Tomorrow I'm seeing True Grit with the lovely Raquel...

 Yay for friends. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment