Monday, January 24, 2011

Day fifteen: Kids!

Got up early to look into getting my Irish passport. I thought all I would need is my birth certificate (which shows that my father was Irish and that I was born in England) and my dad's birth certificate. I have both. But now I'm told that I *might* need my parent's marriage certificate, too.  Don't know for sure. My uncle, William (who lives in Dublin) is a lawyer, so he's gonna look into exactly what I'll need to make this happen.

Also...

Hung out with my cousin's kids today (and my uncle, William). Kids dig me. Probably has to do with the fact that I act like I'm 12 most of the time.

Here are the little ones:








And here's my (super-tall) uncle William:


My aunt, Joan, told me that I shouldn't carry my camera around town. Tons of people have lost their jobs in the past two years (14% unemployment in Ireland) and crime has really gone up. So when I go into town, she wants me to leave the camera at her house.

Please. 

If anyone tried to mug me I would give 'em a high kick to the jaw. (I have a very high kick.) I'm taking my camera! I'm from New York, Son. Please.

No comments:

Post a Comment